REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY COUNCIL
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
J. Dee Brooks
Marty A. Wazbinski
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the item.
2. Amendment to the 2011-12 General Fund budget to recognize an additional $58,900 of revenue from various corporate and local foundation grants and increase expenditures of the Midland Police Department budget by the same to fund for the training and equipment associated with the establishment of the Midland Police Department Narcotics K-9 Unit and Honor Guard Team (Also see material sent in the January 9 packet). ELMER
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY,
BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up
with City Clerk before meeting). This is
an opportunity for people to address the
b. * S-11-09 - that Ashman Circle traffic shall stop for N. Saginaw Rd.
c. * P-11-03 - that parking shall be restricted on Sturgeon Ave. near Saginaw Rd.
d. * R-11-04 - that the speed limit on Main St. shall be 30 mph near Orchard Dr.
10. * Winter Blend Diesel Fuel Purchase from January 5 (4/5 vote required). MURPHY
19. * Zoning Petition No. 577 - to amend the City of Midland zoning map by rezoning the property located at 4515, 4517 and 4521 Dublin Avenue and 5501 North Saginaw Road from Industrial A to Residential A-1 zoning and property at 4411, 4415 and 4505 Dublin Avenue from Limited Commercial, Manufacturing and Research to Residential A-1 zoning (2/20). WINLAND
20. * Amendment to the Civic Arena Fund budget to recognize $76,200 of unanticipated revenue in the form of a refund from the Equipment Revolving Fund and to increase capital expenditures to allow these funds to purchase a new Zamboni (2/13). KEENAN
21. * Request from Dow AgroSciences, LLC for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate within The Dow Chemical Company Plant Rehabilitation District No. 1 for two 4-D agricultural herbicide products (2/13). DUFORD
22. * Request from Dow AgroSciences, LLC for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate within The Dow Chemical Company Plant Rehabilitation District No. 1 for a new agricultural herbicide molecule (2/13). DUFORD
23. * Request from Advanced Electrolyte Technologies (USA) LLC, for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate within The Dow Chemical Company Plant Rehabilitation District No. 1 (2/13). DUFORD
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400