REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY COUNCIL
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
J. Dee Brooks
Marty A. Wazbinski
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the item.
2. Request for the State Tax Commission to revoke Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate #2008-326 issued to Evergreen Solar, Inc. (also see material sent in the August 13 agenda packet). DUFORD
3. Consider the Center City Authority Tax Increment Financing Plan (also see material sent in the July 9 agenda packet). KAYE
4. Request to install dedicated bike lanes: a) Eastlawn Drive; b) Sugnet Road (also see material sent in the August 13 agenda packet). KAYE
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY,
BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up
with City Clerk before meeting). This is
an opportunity for people to address the
b. * P-12-02 - that parking is prohibited on the west side of Swede Avenue from Colorado Street to E. Patrick Road.
9. * Amendment to the 2013 Landfill Enterprise Fund Budget to fund the development of a bioreactor cell project and obtain an updated operating license from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (9/17). BUSH
10. Diaper Need Awareness Week – September 10. RICHART
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400