REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY COUNCIL
April 29, 2013 7:00 p.m.
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
J. Dee Brooks
Diane Brown Wilhelm
Marty A. Wazbinski
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the item.
3. Zoning Petition No. 584 - to amend the City of Midland zoning map by rezoning the property located at 400/410 North Saginaw Road from Residential A-1 Single-Family Residential District to Residential B Multiple-Family District Zoning (4/5 vote required). (Also see material sent in the March 25 agenda packet.) KAYE
5. Amendment to the 2012-13 Budgets and Financial Working Plans. (Also see material sent in the April 8 agenda packet.) KEENAN
6. 2013 Downtown Revitalization Public Improvement Special Assessment District: a) Public Hearing of Necessity. (Also see material in the April 8 agenda packet.) b) Resolution accepting the Shopping Area Redevelopment Act special assessment roll and setting a public hearing on the roll (5/20). DUFORD
COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL.
(Please sign up with City Clerk before meeting). This is an opportunity for people to address
7. * Approving Site Plan No. 316 - for site plan review and approval for an expansion for rehab and dementia care that would add an additional 20 beds at Stratford Village, located at 2121 Rockwell Drive. KAYE
9. * Approving request from the Great Lakes Bay Animal Society to host the 1st annual Fast and Furriest 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, May 4 utilizing City Forest, using amplified sound and charging an entry fee. MCMANUS
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400