REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY COUNCIL
July 15, 2013 7:00 p.m.
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
J. Dee Brooks
Diane Brown Wilhelm
Marty A. Wazbinski
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the item.
COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL.
(Please sign up with City Clerk before meeting). This is an opportunity for people to address
5. * Library Automation Services from Valley Library Consortium (4/5 vote required). BARNARD
6. * Services from Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative (4/5 vote required). BARNARD
7. * Electronic Online Services and Materials from Gale/CENGAGE Learning (4/5 vote required). BARNARD
8. * Electronic Online Services and Staff Training from the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (4/5 vote required). BARNARD
9. * Products and Services to Provide Patron Self Service Check Out from EnvisionWare, Inc. (4/5 vote required). BARNARD
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400