City Engineering Department

Contact City Engineering - Phone: 989-837-3348 Email:

Contact Information for Traffic Concerns

Traffic Signal/Regulatory Sign Repair:  Citizens are encouraged to call 9-1-1 to report traffic signals or regulatory signs (such as Stop signs) that are in need of service. 

Placement of Traffic Control Devices:  The Engineering Department should be contacted for general questions regarding the placement of traffic control devices. Any requests for or questions about changes to traffic signals may be sent via e-mail by clicking on the link below.

Traffic Signals

Traffic Violations:  Complaints regarding speeding or other traffic enforcement issues should be directed to the Midland Police Department at 989-839-4714.