Michigan's state parks are a great place to get Fresh Air Fit and
offer nearly infinite opportunities for outdoor adventures.|
Card holders can pick up a free one day MI Big Green Gym pass during their next
stop at the Check Out Desk. Each pass provides access to any one of Michigan's
state parks or recreation areas.
About the pass:
- Once checked out, pass holder has seven days to redeem in
the park of their choice.
- Pass is valid for one day only, and does not include
camping or lodging.
- Allows one vehicle to enter. Passes not valid for private
events, such as weddings, reunions, or company picnics.
- Not for access to shooting ranges.
- Non Michigan residents may also use this pass for a
one-day pass into Michigan State Parks.
- Photocopies not accepted.
- Staff reserves the right to deny entry to anyone believed
to be abusing the program.
- Passes are not redeemable for cash or credit toward a
The Library has a limited number of passes available on a first-come basis and
the program runs through October.
Established in 1919, Michigan's state parks system maintains 98 parks and
recreation areas covering 285,000 acres. There are 13,500 campsites in 142
campgrounds and 879 miles of trails.
more information visit mibiggreengym.org
Grace A. Dow Memorial