Conference Room Rules and Regulations
- The Library is a smoke-free facility.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on Library property.
- Food is not permitted in the Conference Rooms. Covered beverages are
- A maximum of 20 persons are allowed in the Conference Rooms. Twenty chairs
are provided for use.
- Each Conference Room has a stationary dry erase board.
- Users may schedule use of the Library Conference Rooms between 9:30 a.m. and
8:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday, between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Saturday, and between
1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Sunday during the school year.
- Walk-in requests are subject to availability and must be made during office
- Payment is due one week prior to rental date(s). Refunds will be made only for cancellations made two days prior to the rental date(s).
- Signs in the building, limited to the meeting announcement, are allowed upon Library approval.
- Only free literature may be distributed to your program participants.
- No cash transactions for items sold other than admission tickets will be allowed.
- The Library reserves the right to request verification of nonprofit status.
- Users are responsible for making sure that the facilities are left in the same condition as they were found.
- Users are solely responsible for providing adequate supervision for the activities which take place at the Library facilities, to prevent damage or injury to persons or property. Users accept responsibility for the repair or replacement of damaged or missing equipment and damaged facilities.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Library, its staff and the City of Midland and its agents from any loss, liability, claim or proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use of the Library facilities by the organization, its member or invitees, unless such a loss, liability, claim or proceeding is based solely on the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library.