Business and Marketing Research
Business Insights: Global
- a unique source for international business intelligence offering the most comprehensive and convenient way to find case studies,
in-depth statistical data coupled with deep research,
and the ability to compare global economies, countries and industries.
- comprehensive business-to-consumer market data.
Detailed company profiles, product and brand information combined with
investment reports, rankings and market share data allow users to better
penetrate the consumer marketplace.
Business Resource Center
- Search this database to learn how to start,
manage your small business.
- Actual business plans developed by small businesses throughout North
America and other business e-books.
& Economic Data
- Links to government & academic statistics & economic
selected by Michigan librarians.
- Robust and highly-detailed demographic data.
Ideal for gaining
consumer and market insight as you consider opening a business,
finding an untapped audience for your products, analyzing the shifts and needs of a given population, and more.
Reporting capability allows you to rapidly produce a variety of compiled reports to help you make informed and accurate decisions.
- Business and Residential Directory
Business & Jobs gateway. Use
Melcat to request books sent to your local public library.
(Check with your local library first. They may
already have the book you want.)
Business & Economic Data - links to government & academic statistics &
economic data, selected by Michigan librarians.
Top of Page