SPRING BREAK CONTEST
Photos due by April 20
Don’t Forget Your Book!
Whose book will travel the farthest during Spring Break? Whose will visit the strangest place?
Whose will have the most fun right here in the Midland area?
Take a book on Spring Break with you and take a photo of it posed somewhere fun on your trip. Bring your photo
to the library (or send it electronically to email@example.com) and submit an entry form by
for a chance to win a Grace A. Dow Library GEEK t-shirt. Entry forms are available online and in Youth Services.
- The book that traveled the farthest. (We need mileage).
- The book that went the highest. (We need elevation—planes rides do not count).
- The book that went to the strangest place. (We decide on strange...)
- The book that saw the most people at one time. (Both book and crowd must be in the photo).
- The book that had the best time right here in the Midland area.
- The book that went to the most places during Spring Break. (We need a photo from each location.)
Ties will be decided by random drawing.
Grace A. Dow Memorial