May 25, 2007 –Web users may notice something different when they visit the City of Midland website at www.midland-mi.org – a new look and feel, plus additional online services to make doing business with the City a little easier.
The refreshed site is easier to navigate and includes many new features:
A new Home Page with
links to the latest City news, seasonally-oriented information, Midland City
Council and City boards and commissions meeting agendas, and
· Departmental Home Pages with easy-to-find links to information for each City function;
· A Search feature;
· New navigation bars near the top of each page that are more intuitive and point users to more online service offerings; and
· Eye-catching visuals for easy recognition of key links.
In addition, these new services are now being offered on the site:
· Online credit or debit card payment of water/sewer bills and City of Midland-issued parking tickets;
· Links to forms allowing citizens to pay water/sewer and property tax bills via automatic funds withdrawal from banking institutions;
· Tax bill information – Midland property owners can find out how much they owe in property tax, their tax billing and valuation history, and more; plus
· Action Line – citizens can make a request/comment to the City about things such as potholes in the roadway, park maintenance suggestions, parking ticket appeals, or suggestions for library material purchases.
The site enhancements are geared towards making the site more user-friendly and appealing.
For more information, contact the City Manager’s Office at